Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Went out to Boulder Harbor for a while this morning. Windfinder.com said 2-3mph winds. Either they forgot a couple zeros or they need to recalibrate their weather equipment. The winds were a HELL of a lot higher than 2-3mph. Nevertheless, we fought our way over to the Boulder Islands and spent an enjoyable morning paddling around the area. I've never seen it that hazy though. Weird stuff.
Larry's always smiling when he's in his yak.

Very choppy going over to the islands. The lake god was angry this morning.

Ain't they beauties.


While cooling off, these little guys came up and were swimming around me. 

The good news is I now know that my new waterproof camera is indeed waterproof.

Just little 'ol me. Self portrait.


Fighting the waves heading back. Wasn't nearly as bad as it was going over.

No comments:

Post a Comment